Saturday, July 16, 2005

Yesterday was a day of miracles.
For the last three days, my cruel stomach has been violently rejecting all of my gentle peace offerings, but now...
I Can Eat Again... and
my unwilling fast was broken in the most pleasant way... among new friends.. with sotong (squid) and siam (cochles) and tom yam soup.
We met our new friends at Gudang ( Warehouse ), the most brilliant and beautiful of art making/showing/sharing spaces. Kajin will post pictures and explain more patiently, but it feels like the beginning of an incredible journey. We passed the afternoon and most the night, among crooked tail lap-cats, meeting a passionate and inspiring gang of artists intent on making art the way they want, on their own.
My computer patience has run out.. All My Love.. Tess
Also crickets here sound nothing like the soft whistle I remember. They sound like pieces of hard wood knocking-talking together.